After saving a peasant couple's house, Prince Josiah, Prince Selwyn, and Princess Gilda are shown a rare object that is against King Emmanuel's law: the egg of a Cararian Greatwing. Even though Josiah knows it's wrong, he accepts the egg and takes it to the Castle of Faith. For a while, he can conceal the egg, but when it hatches, Josiah realizes too late that he is powerless against the beast. He must kill the dragon - but how?
In each book, there is a lesson or theme that the book emphasizes. In this book, the lesson is to guard your hearts and minds for the King.
Daily I am bombarded by the world's influence. The world points me at many interesting things and people, and suggests that these are good. But I know that all that is good comes from my Heavenly Father. Dear Lord, teach me to guard my heart. I belong to You, and You are my joy. Amen.
ReplyDelete