When King Emmanuel sends Josiah, now a devoted servant and son of the King, on a journey to seven castles all across the kingdom, Josiah is little prepared for what he will face. Serpents, swamps, and Argamor's men are only a few of the perils Josiah comes across. But if he can make it to all seven castles - the castles of Virtue, Knowledge, Temperance, Patience, Godliness, Brotherly Kindness, and Charity - Josiah will obtain seven priceless jewels for his Shield of Faith!
Each book has a theme that helps us become closer to the King. The theme in this book is trust.
Trust is a simple word, perhaps even a simple concept, but it is not an easy way to live. But the blessings of trusting God are significant. I know that all that I have comes from Him, whether they be "things" or people that are dear to me, or near to me. God knows the challenges I face, and He is with me as I encounter new things, hard things, and lovely things. Dear Lord, help me to always trust you. You are my God, and I am your servant. Amen.
ReplyDelete