What I like best is when Simon and his friend Sophie find out that they have the Battersea tuft. The Battersea tuft is an area of white hair on the back of the neck. It's so cool to find out that Simon and Sophie are brother and sister. I love Black Hearts in Battersea!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Black Hearts in Battersea
What I like best is when Simon and his friend Sophie find out that they have the Battersea tuft. The Battersea tuft is an area of white hair on the back of the neck. It's so cool to find out that Simon and Sophie are brother and sister. I love Black Hearts in Battersea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm... this one sounds interesting. I'll have to add it to my summer reading list. Thanks for the review.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa! I'm glad you like it. Have any more to add to your reading list?
ReplyDelete